Expo rescheduled to Nov. 20-21
Free to all runners and the general public
There will be a 2-day Health and Fitness Expo at FIRSTONTARIO CENTRE with representatives from sporting good retailers and other product representatives.
- Friday, November 20, 2020 — 3pm to 8pm
- Saturday, November 21, 2020 — 9:30am to 5:30pm
2020 Exhibitor List
- Bescot Healthcare Canada Inc
- Canada Running Series
- Crim Fitness Foundation
- DK Orthotic Solutions
- Don’t Get Lost Adventure Running
- Element Nutrition Inc
- Emille Shoes Ltd.
- FITT Events Inc
- GoodLife Fitness
- Grim Reaper Productions
- Hamilton Harriers
- HOKA ONE ONE
- La Foulee Sportive
- Landmark Sport Group Inc
- LPG Home Health Care
- Medal Hangers
- MERIT Brewing
- Moss Berry Farm
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Odd Duck Compression Socks
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Pure Non-Scents
- Race Kit Event Service Inc
- Run Girl Run
- Run Little Monkey
- Run Ottawa
- Runner’s Den
- Running Room
- St. Joseph’s Healthcare Foundation
- SweetLegs Toronto with Niki
- The Runners Shop
- Top Knot Inc
- Topo Athletic
- Toronto Marathon
- VR Pro
Expo Exhibitor Info
Want to be an exhibitor at the 2020 Health and Fitness Expo?
With our unique circular set-up, exhibitors have an opportunity to engage visitors at least twice. The Expo has traditionally attracted over 20,000 visitors over race weekend providing a great audience for your product or service.
- Until Jan 8/2020: Single Booth $700 / Additional Booth $600
- After Jan 8/2020: Single Booth $800 / Additional Booth $700
*Does not include HST. HST # 896866621RT0001
FREE Kids Races!
Bring your children and family to the Health & Fitness Expo on Saturday, March 28, 2020 for free kids races through the official Around the Bay Finish Line.
- Children ages 4 – 12 are welcome to participate
- Location: FirstOntario Centre, 101 York Blvd., Hamilton, ON L8R 3L4
- Distance: 50 metre dash
- Times: Races will take place from 11am – 1pm starting at the top of the hour
- Races will be organized in age categories (4–5), (6–7), (8–9), (10–12)
- Cost: Free and every participant receives a prize.
Participants can come to the ice surface level through Section 111 or 112 and must be accompanied by an adult. (Please do not leave children unattended.) A waiver must be signed before a participant can race. Participants must have running shoes to race.