- How far is the race?
- 30 Kilometres (18.6 miles)
- When is next year's run? Do you organize other running events?
- The Around the Bay Road Race will take place on Sunday, March 26, 2017. We do not organize other events, but we do assist many other races.
- What kind of weather is typical for the race?
- The average temperature on race weekend is a pleasant 4°C. Average rainfall for the month is 51mm.
- Is this event a Boston qualifier?
- No, The Around the Bay Road Race (since it is not a Marathon distance) is an excellent warm up for the Boston Marathon but it is not an official qualifying run.
- Who receives medals?
- All participants in the 30K, Relays and 5K receive a medal.
- Do you have a walking section for the road race?
- Although you can walk, there will be no separate walking category.
- How do I train?
- Please see our Training page for links to training programs and race-specific training clinics.
- Where can I view past results?
- Please visit our Results & Photos page to view previous results dating back to 1894.
Next: Spectators FAQ >>